Where are we now?


View Where are we now? in a larger map Jo, Annie, Miles and I are living in Northport, Alabama and working at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. We've been glad to be in one place for a bit after what appeared to be semi-permanently traveling (in actuality for a period of 2.5 years).We started this blog to catalogue some of the adventures when Jo and I were sequentially conducting our dissertation research in India and Brazil. While we've fallen off the blogging bandwagon somewhat during recent trips to Brazil, we're trying to pick it up again now that we're back in India!


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Now I know where it got it's name...




I'm not sure if there is a word for when an item's name is also it's function...but if so, "pick" would certainly be it! I refer those with the little raised bumps (the picks, not my arm! for which their functionally superior at alleviating the itching) ((# 1 thing on my list of "to bring to Brazil next time"=anti-itch cream)

No comments: